Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

What's The True Cost of Dental Care



At Gilmore Dental, I see it all too often.  Patients coming to the office, haven't been seen in a dental office in years.  Of course they are apprehensive, embarrassed, worried about what I might find or that I might judge them for the state of their oral condition.

This is what I know: it's never too late to get on a path of oral health.  I am just happy they are here and ready to jump onto that path!  The worst possible thing for patients to do is neglect going to the dentist.  It never costs less or hurts less than it does today.  I promise!

Just imagine not changing the oil in your car, not getting your regular tune-ups, not cleaning the dry lint out of your dryer, not paying your power bill!!!  Not good right?  Staying away from the dentist can be just as costly and very painful.

I had a discussion with my staff the other day about the value of teeth.  If you consider the minimum base cost of replacing all your teeth with implants (the most natural option for replacement), you are looking at $7500 per tooth x 28 teeth (not including wisdom teeth) = $210,000!!!  You could buy a Lamborghini for that!

Don't delay, make an appointment to get your oral health back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment